Abstract submission is extended to August, 2013
All attendants are greatly encouraged to submit an abstract (submission deadline August 5, 2013) for an oral or poster presentation. An electronic book of abstracts will be available for workshop attendees.
All MELODI-2013 participants are encouraged to present a poster related to the break-out session themes or general low dose radiation research. For more information about posters, please see Posters.
The oral presentations are selected on the basis of abstracts, OR the speakers are directly invited by the Scientific Programme Committee.
Please select one or more topics for your abstract
- Fundamentals in dosimetry
- Radiation protection
- Genetics and epigenetics
- Embryology and transgenerational effects
- High-troughput technologies
- Mixed exposures
- Mechanistic approach
- Systems biology
- Heavy ions
- Internal emitters
- Radiation effects on wildlife
- Emergency planning
Schedule and instructions
- Abstracts submission deadline: August 5, 2013.
- Abstracts should be submitted only in English.
- It is important to note that the abstract template is compulsory. The max. length is only one page, and must be submitted as Word document.
- The poster presenters will receive notification of acceptance by August 15, 2013 (the organizers have reserved the right to exclude irrelevant posters).
- The accepted posters that will be only presented electronically (or e-posters) should be submitted by August 31st. They will be published in the MELODI-2013 website before the Workshop.
- Invited speakers are asked to also provide an abstract as all abstracts will be bundled in an abstract booklet.
Publication of abstracts
All the abstracts will be published in the MELODI-2013 Book of abstracts.